- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Diagnose and treat psychiatric populations for conditions such as somatoform disorder, dementias, and psychoses.
- Participate in educational programs, in-service training, or workshops to remain current in methods and techniques.
- Conduct neuropsychological evaluations such as assessments of intelligence, academic ability, attention, concentration, sensory-motor function, language, learning, and memory.