- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Establish neurobehavioral baseline measures for monitoring progressive cerebral disease or recovery.
- Provide education or counseling to individuals and families.
- Distinguish between psychogenic and neurogenic syndromes, two or more suspected etiologies of cerebral dysfunction, or between disorders involving complex seizures.