- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Diagnose and treat conditions involving injury to the central nervous system such as cerebrovascular accidents, neoplasms, infectious or inflammatory diseases, degenerative diseases, head traumas, demyelinating diseases and various forms of dementing illn
- Diagnose and treat pediatric populations for conditions such as learning disabilities with developmental or organic bases.
- Provide psychotherapy, behavior therapy, or other counseling interventions to patients with neurological disorders.