|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets.
- Examine products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of container required for storage or transport.
- Arrange for necessary shipping documentation, and contact customs officials to effect release of shipments.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Administer online purchasing systems.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Apply analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, or control logistics operations and processes.
- Stay informed of logistics technology advances and apply appropriate technology to improve logistics processes.
- Provide project management services, including the provision and analysis of technical data.