- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Observe patients' vital signs to assess physical condition.
- Maintain supply of fluids, such as plasma, saline, blood and glucose, for use during operations.
- Prepare, care for and dispose of tissue specimens taken for laboratory analysis.