- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Monitor and continually assess operating room conditions, including patient and surgical team needs.
- Maintain supply of fluids, such as plasma, saline, blood and glucose, for use during operations.
- Wash and sterilize equipment using germicides and sterilizers.