|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Middle School Teacher
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of middle school programs.
- Meet or correspond with parents or guardians to discuss children's progress and to determine priorities and resource needs.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from such activities.
|High school Teacher
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine students' strengths and areas of need.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of secondary school programs.
|Vocational High school Teacher
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
- Keep informed about trends in education and subject matter specialties.
- Place students in jobs or make referrals to job placement services.