- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.