- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Draw sketches to illustrate specified materials or assembly sequence.