- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- Draw sketches to illustrate specified materials or assembly sequence.