- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material.