Technology Schools in Pasadena, California
Pasadena has 133,936 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in technology schools in Pasadena during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $20,368.00. The average tuition was $21,119.00 for non-residents studying in California.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for technology schools in Pasadena is $2,200.00. Students who live on campus while attending a technology school in Pasadena, can expect to pay an average of $10,872.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $4,987.00. Students have a choice of one technology college in Pasadena to attend. Technology programs in Pasadena reportedly graduated 21 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Technology Schools in Pasadena
1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA, 91106
- Certification in Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD / CADD
- Certification in Biomedical Technology / Technician
- Certification in Drafting and Design Technology / Technician
- Associates in Drafting and Design Technology / Technician
- Associates in Engineering Technology
- Certification in Manufacturing Technology / Technician
- Certification in Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD / CADD
- Tuition (in-state): $676.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,184.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $9,710.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,201
- Average aid received per student: $3,656.00