Technology Schools in Santa Clarita, California
Santa Clarita is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 151,088.
Technology schools in Santa Clarita charged students an average tuition of $19,963.00 if they were California residents, and $21,563.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for technology schools in Santa Clarita is $1,652.00. Students who live on campus while attending a technology school in Santa Clarita, can expect to pay an average of $9,089.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $4,557.00. There is one technology college in Santa Clarita. 9 students were reported to have graduated from technology programs in Santa Clarita in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Technology Schools in Santa Clarita
26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd
Santa Clarita, CA, 91355
- Certification in Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD / CADD
- Associates in Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD / CADD
- Certification in Biomedical Technology / Technician
- Certification in Manufacturing Technology / Technician
- Associates in Manufacturing Technology / Technician
- Certification in Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD / CADD
- Certification in Surveying Technology / Surveying
- Associates in Surveying Technology / Surveying
- Certification in Water Quality & Wastewater Treatment Mgmt & Recycling Tech
- Associates in Water Quality & Wastewater Treatment Mgmt & Recycling Tech
- Tuition (in-state): $780.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,580.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 334
- Average aid received per student: $2,142.00