Technology Schools in Logan, Utah
Logan has a population of 42,670 and is located in Cache county.
For Utah residents, the average tuition for all Logan technology schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $4,043.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Logan technology schools was $8,530.00.
The average cost of books and supplies for technology schools in Logan is $1,150.00. Students who live on campus while attending a technology school in Logan, can expect to pay an average of $4,900.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $1,770.00. There are two technology colleges in Logan for students to choose from. 14 students were reported to have graduated from technology programs in Logan in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Technology Schools in Logan
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT, 84321
- Certification in CAD / CADD Drafting and / or Design Technology / Technician
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 83
- Average aid received per student: $1,455.00
Old Main Hill
Logan, UT, 84322
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering Technology / Technician
- Associates in Drafting and Design Technology / Technician
- Tuition (in-state): $4,043.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $13,017.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $4,900.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,140.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,069
- Average aid received per student: $4,788.00