|Church Activities Director
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Publicize programs through sources such as newsletters, bulletins, and mailings.
- Locate and distribute resources such as periodicals and curricula in order to enhance the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Analyze revenue and program cost data to determine budget priorities.