|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Counsel individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.
- Refer people to community support services, psychologists, and/or doctors as necessary.
- Devise ways in which congregation membership can be expanded.