|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Perform administrative duties such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services and repairs, and supervising the work of staff members and volunteers.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
|Church Activities Director
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Counsel individuals regarding interpersonal, health, financial, and religious problems.
- Locate and distribute resources such as periodicals and curricula in order to enhance the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Analyze member participation and changes in congregation emphasis to determine needs for religious education.