|Church Activities Director
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Implement program plans by ordering needed materials, scheduling speakers, reserving space, and handling other administrative details.
- Schedule special events such as camps, conferences, meetings, seminars, and retreats.
- Analyze revenue and program cost data to determine budget priorities.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Counsel individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.
- Plan and lead religious education programs for their congregations.