|Training and Development Specialist
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Screen, hire, and assign workers to positions based on qualifications.
- Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training for employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishment.
- Refer trainees to employer relations representatives, to locations offering job placement assistance, or to appropriate social services agencies if warranted.