- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
|Training and Development Specialist
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, including desired training outcomes, fees and expenses.
- Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.