|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Organize and coordinate the work of staff and convention personnel for meetings to be held at a particular facility.
- Confer and cooperate with other managers to ensure coordination of hotel activities.
- Manage and maintain temporary or permanent lodging facilities.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Administer first aid to injured group participants.
- Pilot airplanes or drive land and water vehicles to transport tourists to activity/tour sites.
- Arrange for tour or expedition details such as accommodations, transportation, equipment, and the availability of medical personnel.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.