|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Evaluate services received on the tour, and report findings to tour organizers.
- Resolve any problems with itineraries, service, or accommodations.
- Instruct novices in climbing techniques, mountaineering, and wilderness survival, and demonstrate use of hunting, fishing, and climbing equipment.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Carry out unusual requests such as searching for hard-to-find items and arranging for exotic services such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Provide information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Provide information about wildlife varieties and habitats, as well as any relevant regulations, such as those pertaining to hunting and fishing.
- Monitor visitors' activities to ensure compliance with establishment or tour regulations and safety practices.
- Conduct educational activities for school children.