|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Pilot airplanes or drive land and water vehicles to transport tourists to activity/tour sites.
- Sell or rent equipment, clothing, and supplies related to expeditions.
- Administer first aid to injured group participants.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints.
- Prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Make dining and other reservations for patrons, and obtain tickets for events.
- Plan special events, parties, and meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities to appear.
- Carry out unusual requests such as searching for hard-to-find items and arranging for exotic services such as hot-air balloon rides.