|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Determine whether scope of exam should be extended, based on findings.
- Perform medical procedures such as administering oxygen, inserting and removing airways, taking vital signs, and giving emergency treatment, such as first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.