|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape and composition of blood, organs, tissues and bodily masses such as fluid accumulations.
- Observe and care for patients throughout examinations to ensure their safety and comfort.
- Load and unload film cassettes used to record images from procedures.