|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Observe and care for patients throughout examinations to ensure their safety and comfort.
- Provide sonogram and oral or written summary of technical findings to physician for use in medical diagnosis.
- Load and unload film cassettes used to record images from procedures.