|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Perform medical procedures such as administering oxygen, inserting and removing airways, taking vital signs, and giving emergency treatment, such as first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Process and code film from procedures and complete appropriate documentation.
- Coordinate work with physicians and other health care team members, including providing assistance during invasive procedures.