Ultrasound Schools in Panama City, Florida
Panama City has a population of 36,417 and is located in Bay county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in ultrasound schools in Panama City during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $1,751.00. The average tuition was $7,066.00 for non-residents studying in Florida.
The average cost of books and supplies for ultrasound schools in Panama City is $1,035.00. There is one ultrasound college in Panama City. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 12 students completed ultrasound programs in Panama City.
Ultrasound Schools in Panama City
5230 West Highway 98
Panama City, FL, 32401
- Certification in Diagnostic Medical Sonography / Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
- Associates in Diagnostic Medical Sonography / Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
- Tuition (in-state): $1,751.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $7,066.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,580.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 453
- Average aid received per student: $3,837.00