|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.
- Perform medical procedures such as administering oxygen, inserting and removing airways, taking vital signs, and giving emergency treatment, such as first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Perform clerical duties such as scheduling exams and special procedures, keeping records and archiving computerized images.