|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Perform legal and ethical duties including preparing safety and accident reports, obtaining written consent from patient to perform invasive procedures, and reporting symptoms of abuse and neglect.
- Determine whether scope of exam should be extended, based on findings.
- Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.