Ultrasound Schools in Gulfport, Mississippi
Gulfport is located in Harrison county and has a population of 71,127.
Ultrasound schools in Gulfport charged students an average tuition of $13,144.00 if they were Mississippi residents, and $13,144.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
There is one ultrasound college in Gulfport. 17 students were reported to have graduated from ultrasound programs in Gulfport in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Ultrasound Schools in Gulfport
12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport, MS, 39503
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Associates in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): $13,144.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $13,144.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,236.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 32
- Average aid received per student: $4,310.00