|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Supervise and train students and other medical sonographers.
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape and composition of blood, organs, tissues and bodily masses such as fluid accumulations.
- Observe screen during scan to ensure that image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments to equipment as required.