Ultrasound Schools in Fort Cobb, Oklahoma
Fort Cobb is located in Caddo county and has a population of 667.
There is one ultrasound college in Fort Cobb. 7 students were reported to have graduated from ultrasound programs in Fort Cobb in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Ultrasound Schools in Fort Cobb
100 Career Tech Road
Fort Cobb, OK, 73038
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 181
- Average aid received per student: $2,472.00