|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Obtain and record accurate patient history, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.
- Maintain stock and supplies, preparing supplies for special examinations and ordering supplies when necessary.
- Maintain records that include patient information, sonographs and interpretations, files of correspondence, publications and regulations, or quality assurance records such as pathology, biopsy, or post-operative reports.