|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Prepare patient for exam by explaining procedure, transferring them to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and positioning them properly.
- Determine whether scope of exam should be extended, based on findings.
- Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.