Ultrasound Schools in Waco, Texas
Waco has a population of 113,726 and is located in McLennan county.
For Texas residents, the average tuition for all Waco ultrasound schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $11,945.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Waco ultrasound schools was $13,394.00.
Books and supplies for ultrasound schools in Waco cost an average of $1,117.00. Students living on campus at ultrasound schools in Waco paid an average of $6,629.00 for room and board during the 2009 - 2010 school year. Students living at home incurred costs of $4,286.00. There are two ultrasound colleges in Waco for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 37 students completed ultrasound programs in Waco.
Ultrasound Schools in Waco
3801 Campus Dr
Waco, TX, 76705
- Associates in Biomedical Technology / Technician
- Tuition (in-state): $2,412.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $6,768.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $5,288.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,590.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 898
- Average aid received per student: $3,487.00
1417 South Valley Mills Dr
Waco, TX, 76711
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): $18,513.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $18,513.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,768.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 0
- Average aid received per student: $0.00