- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Perform hygiene-related duties such as clipping animals' claws, and cleaning and polishing teeth.
- Collect laboratory specimens such as blood, urine, and feces for testing.
- Educate and advise clients on animal health care, nutrition, and behavior problems.