- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Clean and maintain kennels, animal holding areas, examination and operating rooms, and animal loading/unloading facilities to control the spread of disease.
- Perform enemas, catheterization, ear flushes, intravenous feedings, and gavages.
- Perform routine laboratory tests or diagnostic tests such as taking and developing x-rays.