- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Perform accounting duties, including bookkeeping, billing customers for services, and maintaining inventories.
- Monitor animals' recovering from surgery and notify veterinarians of any unusual changes or symptoms.
- Perform enemas, catheterization, ear flushes, intravenous feedings, and gavages.