- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Dust, spray, or bathe animals to control insect pests.
- Monitor animals' recovering from surgery and notify veterinarians of any unusual changes or symptoms.
- Exercise animals, and provide them with companionship.