- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Perform laboratory tests on blood, urine, and feces, such as urinalyses and blood counts, to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of animal health problems.
- Dress and suture wounds, and apply splints and other protective devices.
- Maintain controlled drug inventory and related log books.