- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Conduct specialized procedures such as animal branding or tattooing, and hoof trimming.
- Take animals into treatment areas, and assist with physical examinations by performing such duties as obtaining temperature, pulse, and respiration data.
- Give enemas and perform catheterizations, ear flushes, intravenous feedings, and gavages.