- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Take and develop diagnostic radiographs, using x-ray equipment.
- Provide information and counseling regarding issues such as animal health care, behavior problems, and nutrition.
- Perform dental work such as cleaning, polishing, and extracting teeth.