- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, and materials.
- Take animals into treatment areas, and assist with physical examinations by performing such duties as obtaining temperature, pulse, and respiration data.
- Provide assistance with animal euthanasia and the disposal of remains.