|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Implement and maintain configuration control systems.
- Convert real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
|Computer Software Engineer
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
|Computer Software Systems Engineer
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Utilize microcontrollers to develop control signals, implement control algorithms and measure process variables such as temperatures, pressures and positions.
- Confer with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities for data processing projects.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.