- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Arrange for copyright permissions.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories.
|Producers and Directors
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Schedule use of studio and editing facilities for producers and engineering and maintenance staff.
- Direct setup of remote facilities and install or cancel programs at remote stations.
- Read news, read or record public service and promotional announcements, or perform other on-air duties.