|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Reserve audiovisual equipment and facilities such as meeting rooms.
- Design layouts of audio and video equipment, and perform upgrades and maintenance.
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Direct groups at rehearsals and live or recorded performances in order to achieve desired effects such as tonal and harmonic balance dynamics, rhythm, and tempo.
- Write music for commercial mediums, including advertising jingles or film soundtracks.
- Position members within groups to obtain balance among instrumental or vocal sections.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.