- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured or animated by computer.