- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Convert real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.