- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured or animated by computer.
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Create and install special effects as required by the script, mixing chemicals and fabricating needed parts from wood, metal, plaster, and clay.